Monday, November 18, 2013

As the Mother of a Child with Asperger's (music video)

Created by Amanda Moresco 



As the Mother of a Child with Asperger's (Dear Joe Scarborough)... from amanda moresco on Vimeo.

The lyrics of the song:.

As the mother of a child with Asperger's..."

The way I feel right now
I got a lot of things I can’t count on
When I’m looking at my baby and he’s nowhere to be found
And the world goes spinnin'
Round and round…
The way I feel right now
I see a lot of evil can’t be changed
I see a lot of egos can’t be tamed
I see me runnin' toward my baby
And he’s runnin'
The other way…
I know you’re scared
I know you’re angry
I know you just can’t face what you fear 'bout reality
I know some days seem too big to be carried…
And then my baby stares up at the sunlight shining
And says: "Mama, I see those angels dancing…"
He says: "Mama, do you see those angels dancing?"
And I see... 
The light of an exquisite mind.
The way I feel right now
I got a lot of wishes I can’t make go away
And I’m dreaming 'bout my baby
And a day when he’ll be “okay”…
And he’s sitting in that corner while the other children play…
And the world’s spinnin’ faster every day…
I know you’re scared
I know you’re angry
I know you just can’t face what you fear 'bout reality
I know some days seem just too big to be carried…
And then my baby’s blue eyes light up the winter sky
And he touches my face but looks out at the world go by
And he says: "Mama I see those snowflakes laughing."
He says: "Mama I see those snowflakes laughing."
And man I see those snowflakes…
Man I see those snowflakes!
And the way I feel right now
With the light of this exquisite mind lightin' up my inside
That’s when I think that sometimes ...
That's when I think that sometimes...
Oh my baby I wish I was a little more like you...
Oh my baby, I'd like to be a little bit more like you...

3 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. prenuptial agreement attorney

    ReplyDelete