Monday, November 18, 2013

Dear Emerson

Written by and originally published at MondayMomNotes

Dear Emerson,

Hey there buddy. I am going to write you a letter that I hope I never need to show you. I have to do this because I am desperately afraid that someday you will see an open letter/blog posting put out this week by an organization that is called "Autism Speaks" and titled this "Autism Speaks to Washington-A Call for Action". I realize that realistically, the odds of you seeing this are pretty low. But I can't even imagine the impact this piece of writing would have on you if you ever did see it. 

You are new to this, as am I. Just 2 days ago, you heard me telling your dad about some historically retrospective diagnoses of Autism in people like Einstein and Edison. You thought Autism sounded AWESOME, since you have mad respect for Edison and his lightbulbs and thousands of failures before his success. So while you shoveled in your dinner, you swung your feet off the edge of the chair and said "What the heck is Autism?"

I admit I froze. Totally froze. 

Continue reading at MondayMomNotes

3 comments:

  1. I give thanks to Dr onokun for helping me get a permanent cure to Uterine fibroid. I have used different western medication without any improvement, And I could not have a child of my own. I had heavy bleeding, frequent urination, a bulky stomach, and cramping. My bleeding is sometimes so heavy that I can’t go out. I go through 9-10 pads in a day. It is so uncomfortable. I have tried everything you can imagine because I’ve had my fibroid for 18 years but none of them have really worked. They just make you feel like you’re doing something but at the end of the day its not really much of a relief. People advertise all sorts of “Fibroid Cures”. I’ve tried all that you can imagine and they worked for a little while, but it’s not working out you have to keep on going. You cant really stop taking them. I got the contact of Doctor onokun from the testimony of people on the internet, and I contacted him through the Email and explained every thing to him. then he sent me his product which I used for 2 weeks. Now am completely cured so I really want to tell this to the world that there is a permanent cure to Fibroid. contact him on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957 he can help on any health issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete