Monday, November 18, 2013

Written by Christine-Mom of 3 different, but awesome kids!

My 12 y/o son was recently diagnosed with Asperger’s. While I had always felt things were a little “off” with him, it wasn’t until I did some research & talked to his pediatrician about things that the ball got rolling...even with all this going on for so long, he has never been anything less than my ray of sunshine on the darkest of days! He can make me laugh when I am feeling sad, & he picks up on those things, it seems with just me. We have such an incredible bond...he knows he thinks & learns “differently” than the other kids, but like he tells me all the time, “If everyone were the same, the world would be pretty boring!” He’s awesome & I wouldn’t trade him for anything in the world!

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. العملاء الأعزاء ،
    هل تحتاج مساعدة مالية؟ هل أنت في أزمة مالية وتجد صعوبة في الحصول على قرض من البنوك المحلية والمؤسسات المالية الأخرى؟ ها هي فرصتك للحصول على قرض. احصل على قروض فورية قصيرة وطويلة الأجل لسداد الديون أو لبدء مشروعك التجاري الخاص والتمتع بفوائد كونك رئيسك الخاص.

    تمويل شخصي
    تمويل الأعمال التجارية
    بمعدل فائدة 2٪
    في غضون 1 إلى 10 سنوات
    اتصل بنا عبر البريد الإلكتروني: expertinfoq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete